No time to cook like me? Try this! Lots of fresh flavours and healthy veggies, this quick pita sandwich is healthy and delicious. Great for spring and summer when you don't need comfort food because we have sunshine instead!
Ingredients & Preparation:
(makes enough for 2 people, double the recipe for 4 people etc.)
- 2 pita bread (I get the high protein pitas)
- 1 red pepper, cut into skinny strips
- 1/4 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- a chunk of feta, crumbled
- Kraft Greek feta & oregano dressing, drizzle
- 1 box whole wheat couscous
- vegetable broth or water
- 1 lemon
- handful of fresh parsley
Cut each pita in half and then fill it up. I start with the lettuce, then cucumber, then feta, then the peppers and then a drizzle of dressing.