The three colours are red, white & green. Raspberry, white chocolate and pistachio. I added some blackberries to the batch I made today. I cheat and use pre-made mini shells.
This dessert is so simple to make and so, so good.
Ingredients & Preparation:
- 18 Mini pie shells
- Approx. 12 squares of white bakers chocolate (I didn't count!)
- 10% cream, until chocolate is smooth
- pistachios, shelled and chopped into pieces
- raspberries, cut into 1/4's
- blackberries, cut into 1/4's
Place some chopped pistachios in the bottom of all your shells. Fill just below the top with white chocolate and place raspberries or blackberries into the centre with some more pistachios. Let cool in the fridge for a couple hours.