Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just pictures...no time to write!

Homemade Mac & Cheese with Panko topping


Clear the Fridge Vegetable Soup with Orzo


Electric Yellow Lemon Tart

Dog-bone Shortbread
Store-bought cupcakes! From a cake bakery (cakery?) in town...

I made a bunch of meals over the past few months and never had the chance to blog about them...in fact, most of the recipes I can't even find now but I just emptied my flash card and thought I would share a few of the things I found there!

3 comments:

foodbin said...

nice looking food and blog post

rebekah said...

oh i hope you get time to post a recipe for that vegetable orzo soup. i just sat here reading through your entire blog. sooo yum.

Ziho said...

No need to taste that soup to know it is good!! jeje

I hope you can post the recipes!