- 3 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-thick slices trimmed local, organic rhubarb
- 1 container local, organic strawberries, hulled, halved (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup of local raspberries
- 1/2 cup (packed) organic golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
To make the filling; preheat oven to 400°F. Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl. Toss gently to blend. Fill up the pie shell and cover with second shell. Cut a little slit in the top to let steam escape. How easy is that!?
Transfer pie to baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake pie until golden and filling thickens, about another 25 minutes. Transfer pie to rack and cool completely.