Seattle, Washington - Savor Seattle Food Tour @ Pike Place Market. In a word, this tour was "delicious". I have never eaten such variety in 2 hours before. Here is a sample of what we had...
The Market entrance...
A huge selection at Piroshky Piroshky
• Fresh seasonal produce (apples to eggplant)
• Locally-roasted coffee (not Starbucks!) and amazing herbal tea blends
• Cherry-inspired treats and chocolates
• Tom Douglas' coconut cream pie at Etta's
• Russian piroshky pastries from Piroshky Piroshky
• Artisan handmade cheeses from Beecher's
• Nation's best clam chowder (it was!)
This is the massive piece of French toast from lady Marmalade.
Victoria, B.C. - Blue Carrot Cafe. This spot has bottomless cups of fair trade, organic coffee and some excellent home-made muffins and other baked goods. 188 Basion Square. Friendly staff.