I had a craving for seafood cannelloni today...but with no recipe and a cranky 8 week old baby to tend to I created this one as I went along. The turnout was quite good so I decided to get back into the swing of things and finally post a new better than takeout recipe!
The ingredients are simple and things have to be these days with a young one to manage and much less time than I had before...
Ingredients & Prep:
- 1 box of oven ready cannelloni pasta (you may not use all of them)
- 1 bag of small peeled and cooked shrimp (use 1/2)
- 1 package of "crab" aka crab flavour pollock (use 1/2)
- 1 can of flaked pacific salmon
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 jars Alfredo pasta sauce
- 3 tbsps flour
- 2 green onions diced
- 1/2 fresh lemon (juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for topping
Prep your casserole dish for cannelloni. Fill each pasta shell with mixture (once cooled) and arrange in dish as per instructions for your specific pasta. Add the remaining pasta sauce on top and Parmesan for topping.
Bake as per instructions on your pasta box.
Serve with fresh bread and a green salad!